What are the variegated coffee drinks & their recipes?
As we all know there are variegated ingredients that are used with coffee and milk. These are used by considering their nutritional benefits. Keeping in mind the importance of incorporation of nutritional ingredients, coffee in Sydney has remained successful in gratifying the taste buds as well. A cafe in Sydney is known to make the best coffee recipes by incorporating those healthy ingredients which one may never think to taste. We will discuss the three most popular coffee drinks which are regarded as super coffee drinks.
- Coffee, oil, and ghee
So let us step into this super coffee drink world with the simplest, finest nad tastiest recipe. This recipe is believed to be the healthiest as it is made by incorporating the most healthy ingredients. Ghee which is also known as clarified butter when used with coffee gives such a nice flavor and aroma. So come along to have a glance at the recipe:
- Coffee should be freshly brewed and filtered
- 1 tablespoon MCT oil
- 1 tablespoon Ghee
This recipe is very flexible with the choice of your ingredients. It depends on your choice of which ingredients you want to taste along with the coffee.
- Instead of MCT Oil, you can use Coconut oil as well
- Instead of ghee, you can use butter for sure
It is a matter of entirely your choice whether you want to incorporate water or milk in it. If you are preferring to use milk, you are advised to use vegan milk or coconut milk.
- Cocoa, maca, espresso, and milk
Before anything else, this recipe needs double shots of espresso
The choice of milk is yours. But it is advised to prefer oat milk and steam the same.
- 1 tablespoon of raw cocoa and maca should be mixed in half of the steamed and blended.
- The other half of the milk should be mixed with the espresso.
- Afterward, blend all the elements until a soft and fluffy texture comes into existence.
- Cold-brew coffee
Cold brew coffee is one of those recipes which makes one feel pleasant not only with taste but the wholeness of flavors and nutritions.
- First and foremost, Take out a large coffee mug and put some ice cubes in it
- Fill it with double shots of espresso
- Blend cold milk, maca powder, and coconut sugar in the blender.
- Now pour the mixture of ice cubes and the espresso into the blender and blend it with all the elements.
The above-mentioned recipes of the coffee are the evolved ones. It has come to light to bring about the maximum nutrition and taste content from the coffee. One can use coconut sugar, brown sugar, or even jaggery in coffee. Whatever satisfies your taste buds, just put them along with the coffee and your favorite species of milk and blend them.